Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Charge System 1035647-00-E

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to Tesla as I could not find the part anywhere.

Oddly, someone sent me a DM a few moments ago on the threat bud didn't post it here. I hope this helps.

As for the cost, I had to bite the bullet two years ago - I honestly cannot remember how much it was.

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS LEGIT OR NOT AND DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY IF THIS IS NOT LEGIT. BUYER BEWARE

"Contact richard peace. He has one for sale.. Here's his email [email protected]"
Original contributor: @Tommy67

Reactions: Zeeshan Javaid
I went to Tesla as I could not find the part anywhere.

Oddly, someone sent me a DM a few moments ago on the threat bud didn't post it here. I hope this helps.

As for the cost, I had to bite the bullet two years ago - I honestly cannot remember how much it was.

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS LEGIT OR NOT AND DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY IF THIS IS NOT LEGIT. BUYER BEWARE

"Contact richard peace. He has one for sale.. Here's his email [email protected]"
Original contributor: @Tommy67
I ended up getting it changed at Tesla 2 days ago. Paid 4100