Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge-Up NJ rebate program Phase 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. Mine has a line item under "Additional Credits" with my trade in value and the NJ EV rebate of $2k.
But while each day the past week the delivery date was moved by at least one day, and ultimately moved out to late October, today I have no delivery window listed. If the wait continues, I hope we wind up with 4680 batteries.
Same exact thing here with the additional credit line. I had a September date -> October -> Gone.

Reactions: asaggesejr
I suddenly am unable to review status of my car order when I click "Manage" on the dashboard. Anyone else seeing this? It automatically just reroutes back to the dashboard... Until today I was able to see all the details of my order -- except delivery which disappeared last week after it was pushed out from Aug/Sept to October.

I suddenly am unable to review status of my car order when I click "Manage" on the dashboard. Anyone else seeing this? It automatically just reroutes back to the dashboard... Until today I was able to see all the details of my order -- except delivery which disappeared last week after it was pushed out from Aug/Sept to October.
No issue for me

Same exact thing happening to me. Lost my EDD of September 13-30 couple days ago, and now this.

Reactions: rnsarathy
How much did you pay for these installations as installation fee? How much you paid separately for getting the permit with Town?
I was quoted $1,700 because I need a subpanel added. Otherwise it was $1,000 to hardwire a charger or to install a plug and connect a charger to it so i can take advantage of different incentive programs. Prices don’t include the permit.
Might stick to level 1 charging since I won’t be driving too far most days.

My panel already had support for 220V so my electrician installed switch n outlet for 500$. Fyi, Other quotes I received were 500-700 range. I am not sure about the permit

I took delivery yesterday. Every thing looks good. I have minor paint issue which they couldn’t resolve so booked a service appnt next week.
I didnt know tesla makes a noise while in Reverse