Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge-Up NJ rebate program Phase 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen the rebate show up on their Order Agreement yet? I'm specifically curious about the $2,000 for the MY, but any information is appreciated.
In my case, it is not in my order agreement. It showed up as a line item on my invoice as "Charge Up New Jersey Incentive" under Price Details. Click Completed Tasks to see this and then + to expand it and it is then listed under Additional Credits.

If you do a 14-50 outlet you should qualify for the federal rebate and it will probably save you money. Look in to it, I’ve been reading on it since I’ve been waiting on my car. All the installation quotes are the same for the plug/charger except you don’t have to spend $500 on a charger.
Same thought process here ... installed a 14-50 outlet instead of a dedicated charger. Unfortunately, my 100A panel was full so had to pay an electrician to upgrade the panel and pull permits.

Same thought process here ... installed a 14-50 outlet instead of a dedicated charger. Unfortunately, my 100A panel was full so had to pay an electrician to upgrade the panel and pull permits.
Wow This sounds like I wrote it. What did they charge you? I got quotes around $1,700 to add a subpanel because I’m out of breakers on my 100 amp panel. Some of them want to charge me $150 to just come out and give me a quote… good chance I’m going to stick with level 1. My budget is under $1,000 after rebates. Anything over that I can’t justify spending.

That’s a good question. I ordered on 07/06 with current EDD of 08/29-09/18. Current funding is 35% used (but started out at ~24% utilized).

I bet we get screwed if funding runs dry before our Y’s arrive. This is why I get frustrated with people who ordered before the program went live try to game the system.

Reactions: Njguy1001
That’s a good question. I ordered on 07/06 with current EDD of 08/29-09/18. Current funding is 35% used (but started out at ~24% utilized).

I bet we get screwed if funding runs dry before our Y’s arrive. This is why I get frustrated with people who ordered before the program went live try to game the system.
Wow. I ordered on 7/6 as well, after NJ push out the rebate program. I had an EDD from anywhere from 9/4 - 9/30 two weeks ago. Then EDD changed to October with no date. Then last week EDD was 10/6 - 10/26. Now EDD disappeared completely again with no date at all.

Model: MYLR | Exterior: White | Interior: Black | Ordered: 07/06/21 | Location: NJ | EDD: ???

Interesting you have a pretty close EDD and I don't have EDD at all, and we ordered on the same date.

Yet, I do see the rebate of 2K on my "Completed Tasks" tab.
Well, my EDD vaporized this morning so we are in the same boat now. Mine’s been all over the place, 7/29 - 08/15 to 08/29-09/18, October, back to the late august and then gone. My SA said third week of September delivery when I did a test drive last Friday.

I’ll shoot my SA an email about the rebate not showing up in the completed tasks tab. Thanks for the info.

I ordered on 07/06 (Model 3 SR+) and got my Vin last night. Tesla said the car will be delivered on the 17th. Btw, what does SA mean? I'm pretty sure I never received an email from a designated Tesla person. I always just call their generic customer service number.