Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge-Up NJ rebate program Phase 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pretty sure all of this is spelled out on the NJ website. Not sure why you keep asking questions here that are answered there....
I asked because i didn't find an option to claim rebate for charger?
You do have an option to ignore my post. Many like me are new to these forums and first time EV buyers. Please have some consideration.

I asked because i didn't find an option to claim rebate for charger?
You do have an option to ignore my post. Many like me are new to these forums and first time EV buyers. Please have some consideration.
Sorry, but when you hang around here for a while you'll see there are a lot of folks that like others to do their research for them. :cool: The rebate isn't available yet because they haven't finalized that part of the program yet, unfortunately. I'm waiting for that as well before I buy the Wall Connector (I have a 240v outlet at the moment).

Same thing here. Suddenly saw that email pop up out of nowhere. I think it's more of a making sure you have the rebate allocated for your order since the state deadline to reserve your amount closes on 10/15.
I also got the email from Tesla with the deadline of 10/10 to sign this. I have been waiting for MY since Jul 6th. My EDD is like a moving goal post. Now it shows Oct 5th - 22nd? What about you guys what delivery date projections you have ?

I also received the email this morning with subject Signature requested on "NJ Charge Up Form" from Tesla Customer Service. Clicking on the link in the email will allow you to sign the NJ Charge Up form through Adobe. Afterwards, received another email confirming the signature of the document. Liking the process so far.