Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge-Up NJ rebate program Phase 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had there estimated delivery date disappear? My date kept changing everyday then I look today and it’s gone.
Yeah, mine disappeared yesterday. Thought it was just a system maintenance issue but it's still absent today. My last delivery estimate was 8/16 to 9/6 but now it just shows the generic statement: "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration".

Yeah, mine disappeared yesterday. Thought it was just a system maintenance issue but it's still absent today. My last delivery estimate was 8/16 to 9/6 but now it just shows the generic statement: "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration".
Same here. I had the same delivery estimate and now it's gone since yesterday.

MYLR ordered 7/18. Originally was September 8-15 (drifted a bit a few days in either direction) -> Gone last week -> "October" on Monday and now back to Gone. I'm waiting on a permit for a major electrical upgrade so in no hurry but it'd be nice to have a little specificity. :)

Agreed on the EDD discussion. Just generally seems to trend that way no matter what since it's such a hot topic. Me personally I'm still waiting on info on the $250 rebate for purchasing a charger. Hopefully it's sometime in the next couple months.
If you do a 14-50 outlet you should qualify for the federal rebate and it will probably save you money. Look in to it, I’ve been reading on it since I’ve been waiting on my car. All the installation quotes are the same for the plug/charger except you don’t have to spend $500 on a charger.

Reactions: ParkinNJ