Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge-Up NJ rebate program Phase 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got another email from Tesla about the rebates:

I see nowhere to upload this on the Tesla account.
Guess, I'm sorta screwed.

I called the Lawrenceville SC and they advised to reply to that email with a picture of your license. Hopefully that does the trick. I’d hate to lose out on the rebate because of that especially since I ordered right at the start of it on 7/6.

Just got another email from Tesla about the rebates:

I see nowhere to upload this on the Tesla account.
Guess, I'm sorta screwed.
Same here - I signed the document on Oct 1 when I got the first email about this and I thought I was done. Now I get an email saying " A clear image of your valid New Jersey driver's license must also be uploaded to your Tesla Account" and like you, I don't see any place where I can do that. I replied to this last email, asking how I can upload my driver's license but I have not hear back yet.

I did order from a tesla store in cherry hill NJ so I have a real SA who told me this when I emailed him:
Looks like you’re good to go. I uploaded your license to your account back in August. We don’t need anything else at this time.
so, seems like I’m personally ok but not sure what to tell anyome else.

Just got VIN assigned today! Ordered 7/6 White LR rest standard original EDD 10/8 and pushed back to 10/22, but just got VIN assigned this morning! Still no 2k NJ rebate I believe was because I ordered at 12:16 AM and Tesla counted it as 7/5 order based of PST. I was told to send e-mail to 3 e-mail lists and still waiting for reply. But in any case, hope to take delivery soon!

Next question is using Tesla finance or others? I applied and got approved by Tesla finance today for 2.49% APR. I've read people are using DCU. Anyone has experience with low rate lender in NJ? Thanks.

Reactions: chris2222
Just got VIN assigned today! Ordered 7/6 White LR rest standard original EDD 10/8 and pushed back to 10/22, but just got VIN assigned this morning! Still no 2k NJ rebate I believe was because I ordered at 12:16 AM and Tesla counted it as 7/5 order based of PST. I was told to send e-mail to 3 e-mail lists and still waiting for reply. But in any case, hope to take delivery soon!

Next question is using Tesla finance or others? I applied and got approved by Tesla finance today for 2.49% APR. I've read people are using DCU. Anyone has experience with low rate lender in NJ? Thanks.
DCU is better and up to 1.25%