TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Charged.HK - join our common voice for Plug-In vehicles (HONG KONG only!)

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by DITB, Apr 13, 2015.

1. DITB

DITB Charged.hk co-founder

#1 DITB, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    We are now finally ready to accept membership sign-ups for Hong Kong EV owners, drivers or just people with interest in clean air, EVs and so on.

We cover any vehicle that can plug a cable in to charge a battery (ie Toyota Prius is just an ICE car with electric regen and not within the scope of our focus)

Prices of membership ranges from 0 to 3,000 HKD, depending on how enthusiastic you feel. Do note that "founding members" are limited to 50 seats.

More info on our web page. Click Charged.hk/join to sign up.

ChargedHKsignup.jpg

In case you cannot see the payment page, use this direct link:

http://www.charged.hk/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1

We are really excited to be able to start this union of common minded enthusiast. Much is in store, but please give us time, we cannot release all services from day one. Getting to this stage was a fight with various authorities, getting the necessary approvals. Step by step, we will continuously increase our efforts and offerings, to boost the EV experience in Hong Kong.

In order for us to be taken seriously, we need YOU as Hong Kong resident, to sign up NOW. More members -> more power behind our words -> better conditions for present and future EV owners.

You can also find us on http://facebook.com/chargedhongkong and Charged Hong Kong (@chargedhk) | Twitter

A special thanks to @markwj for spearheading this association, he is now the chairman of Charged.HK. Another bug thank you to the rest of the team of five, including myself :rolleyes:

2. Phil K

Phil K Member

Great effort guys. I know it requires a lot of hard work to come to this stage, and it's time for us to show our support. Please sign up everyone.

3. 3fiftynine

3fiftynine Member

Joined and paid up.

4. Coke Liu

Coke Liu New Member

Me too. Joined and paid!

5. CCT

CCT Member

I accidentally joined as Associate and wished to change back to Ordinary but system didn't let me. Mark, Core, any ways to 'rejoin'?

6. markwj

markwj Moderator, Asia Pacific

Send me an eMail with your account details and I'll help - mark (at) charged (dot) hk.

7. Matador

Matador Member

I just joined too! Will be getting my P85D in August. =)

8. markwj

markwj Moderator, Asia Pacific

Thanks to all who have responded and joined up. The numbers are climbing nicely, and it is truly humbling to see such amazing support.

A few reminders:

1] Our forums are here (Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum). Charged.HK doesn't operate any forums.

2] We've got a meet-up @JockeyClub Happy Valley on May 29th. Please support and attend if you can. It will be a good opportunity to see the cars and meet other members (even if you haven't taken delivery yet).

3] The Messaging system is up (for vehicle owner contact, primarily for sharing of charging stations).

4] Vehicle labels should be available next week.

Regards, Mark.

9. Matador

Matador Member

Thanks Mark for the organisation and engaging all of us here! =)

10. jsiu

jsiu Member

Just joined charged.hk and waiting for my 70D hopefully in October 2015

11. DITB

DITB Charged.hk co-founder

Good luck with your upcoming Model S, and welcome to TMC and Charged.hk!