Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charged Wrong Tax

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else been charged the wrong tax rate? It appears I am being charged the Quebec tax rate instead of Ontario. I did call Tesla and they said it would be fixed to match the province on my DL. I now have my loan approved and don't want to hit accept until I see the tax changed.

Has anyone else had this happen and if so did you just accept the loan for now and have it adjusted later in the process?

Has anyone else been charged the wrong tax rate? It appears I am being charged the Quebec tax rate instead of Ontario. I did call Tesla and they said it would be fixed to match the province on my DL. I now have my loan approved and don't want to hit accept until I see the tax changed.

Has anyone else had this happen and if so did you just accept the loan for now and have it adjusted later in the process?

This seems to be fairly common. The final documents at delivery in my case were all correct and the loan amount was correct as well.