Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ChargeFox Barnarwartha

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,

Didn't remember to take any photos, but it looks like the ChargeFox site at the BP/Hungry Jacks at Barnarwartha Victoria (near Wodonga on the Hume Fwy/Hwy) is nearly ready to open.

Same as the Euroa site, on-ground solar array, 2 x 50kW Tritium VeeFil chargers and 2 x 350kW ABB chargers, 1 each of CHAdeMO and CCS2 on each stall.

No RACV stickers on the units yet, so I assume its still being commissioned.

Last edited:
All,

Didn't remember to take any photos, but it looks like the ChargeFox site at the BP/Hungry Jacks at Barnarwartha Victoria (near Wodonga on the Hume Fwy/Hwy) is nearly ready to open.

Same as the Euroa site, on-ground solar array, 2 x 50kW Tritium VeeFil chargers and 2 x 350kW ABB chargers, 1 each of CHAdeMO and CCS2 on each stall.

No RACV stickers on the units yet, so I assume its still being commissioned.
I have used this site regularly (4 times in one year). As an NRMA (blue) member they give me a 20% discount, dropping the price per kWh from 60c to 48c.
I have now upgraded to full NRMA membership after getting by Tesla Model Y (RWD) bogged in Melbourne (neighbours front yard). :-(
IMG_0286.jpeg