Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chargepoint Home 25 EVSE for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the Nema version of this charging station, so it plugs into a 240 volt Nema outlet in your garage. It charges at 32 amps and thus requires a 40 amp circuit. Has the longer cord, can’t remember the exact length but I want to say 20 feet. Wifi enabled so you can track charging sessions via the Chargepoint app. Uses a J-1772 plug so you’ll need the J-plug adapter to charge a Tesla.

Bought it in August 2016 and have used it ever since without any problems. Recently moved and the wiring required to install in our detached garage was a bit tricky so I decided to get a new Tesla wall charger. The old Chargepoint still works great for someone needing a good, used charging station at a lower price point. Was $600 new, I’m asking $195.

Located in Charleston, SC. Will consider shipping if necessary but local is better.

I am traveling at the moment, will post a pic when I return in a few days. I believe this uses a Nema 6-50 plug (not 14-50) but if you have a 14-50 already installed it should be relatively easy to switch receptacles or buy a 14-50 to 6-50 adapter. And yes @yog_74 I used this originally with the Leaf and it served us well. The Leaf was rear ended and totaled unfortunately and I used this charger for my Tesla until we moved recently and I decided to buy a Tesla Gen 3 wall charger.

Perfect for a LEAF, although I'm confused about the OP title. I thought a CC 25 refers to amperage, yet he says that it pushes up to 32 Amps (40 Amp circuit.)

I was confused by that when I bought it as well, but sure enough the Chargepoint Home 25 was the 32 amp unit. Consistently got that full power on my Tesla and not quite that much in the Leaf I had prior to that. Of course I bought that unit years ago so they may have changed their naming convention by now.

• Helpful
Reactions: SageBrush