TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Chargeport door opens now with push of button on Tesla power cable

Discussion in 'Model X: Battery & Charging' started by Softwizard, May 31, 2016.

1. Softwizard

Softwizard Member

After the 2.20.45 firmware update, when I press the button on my Tesla power cable, the charge port door now opens. I don't have the HPWC, this is just the normal cable.
    It's not a big deal, since I was used to pressing the corner of the charge port door to get it to open.

• Informative x 2
  2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

My S, purchased in December 2013, has always opened the charge port door when I press the button on either the UMC cable that came with the car or an HPWC (I hope I am not forgetting that at some point in the past it did not work that way).

3. Softwizard

Softwizard Member

Yeah, I don't believe the X had this feature until now (based on my previous reading) but the S has had it all along.