Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charger at Old Course Hotel, St. Andrews

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heading up there for a meeting. Anyone have tips about destination chargers at the hotel or in the vicinity? The ones on the Tesla map are too far and would require a separate (short) trip.
The Old Course Hotel has 4 Charge Place Scotland Chargers in the Car Park and if your Meeting is there or you are staying there they should be available to you. Being a University Town there are a lot of Teslas and other EV's around so I suggest you are careful I almost got stuck once with every Charger in town either in use or broken.

Reactions: 12Pack
Reactions: Katic1972
Just encase anyone is looking for updated info I as there recently.

there's now 4 bpchargemaster posts serving 8 cars, you have to go inside and get the concierge to come out with a card to activate the charge.

Was 11kw and got me from 30 to 90% in around 4 hours.
HI thanks. So longer Charge Place Scotland but BPchargemaster? And the hotel will set you up with charging assumedly if you are staying there?

A lot of the Chargeplace Scotland Chargers are actually BP Chargemaster Hardware so this may help explain things.
HI thanks. So longer Charge Place Scotland but BPchargemaster? And the hotel will set you up with charging assumedly if you are staying there?
I don't think it's charge place scotland, I couldn't see any way to identify or activate the power.

Once checked in just ask concierge and they have a card to swipe at the machine to activate charging, FOC. The post nearest the exit wasn't working when I was there