TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Charger at St. Louis Science Center

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by FlasherZ, Oct 31, 2012.

1. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

My wife & kids made a trek to the St. Louis Science Center and found a Clipper Creek J1772 charger right up front near Boeing Hall (with the handicapped parking). If you need a recharge while in the area, it's a good place to spend a few hours...

IMG_6180.jpg IMG_5266.jpg IMG_8359.jpg

2. VolkerP

VolkerP EU Model S P-37

attachment.php?attachmentid=11183&d=1351691537.jpg
    whoa! me unconditional surrender! :scared:

3. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

It is halloween, and my son *DOES* like his candy. Hand it over. :)

4. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

It would be nice to have a list of good chargers in the St.Louis area. I've pulled up a bunch in some apps, but it's hard to tell which are actually functional and accessible. This looks like a good spot.