TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Charger Consumption/Usage via tesla app?

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by juschilin, May 8, 2016.

1. juschilin

juschilin Member

Have anyone tried the chargepoint charger? I notice it actually tracks usage. I think tesla should include this feature. I think it would be of value to be able to track the ownership savings.

2. cpa

cpa Member

I am unclear as to what you are trying to tell us, juschilin. I have a ChargePoint card. I installed their app on my smart phone. I do not see where ChargePoint has any "usage" information or savings information. But I could not understand how to use the app too.

3. juschilin

juschilin Member

I was under the impression that they include the usage stats via mobile app. This is one of the reason why i was thinking of buying this unit. The ability to see the car usage over time/savings. Are you saying this is not the case?

just for clarity i'm referring the actual charger. ChargePoint Home - the Most advanced residential EV charger