Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charger in Waterloo/Kitchener Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have installed 2-100 amp (80 amp delivered) stations at my office in Cambridge. It's a bit off the 401, but may be worth it for the extra speed you get.

There is a HPWC at the Best Western K-W, but it is listed as for guests only. I suppose you could call ahead. There are a few slower (30 amp) stations around the Waterloo Region, so depending on where you're headed and how long you'll be parked, that might work as well.

I have installed 2-100 amp (80 amp delivered) stations at my office in Cambridge.
There is a HPWC at the Best Western K-W, but it is listed as for guests only. I suppose you could call ahead.

Thank you for those chargers! I had bookmarked them last week as part of our planning for the coming winter curling season (our family road trips all over Ontario for this).

Frankly, my preference would be at a hotel, and as such I've contacted the Cambridge Best Western, the manager is a Tesla fan, but so far is non-committal on deploying a destination charger, even though BW in KW and Woodstock have them...

Thank you for those chargers! I had bookmarked them last week as part of our planning for the coming winter curling season (our family road trips all over Ontario for this).

Frankly, my preference would be at a hotel, and as such I've contacted the Cambridge Best Western, the manager is a Tesla fan, but so far is non-committal on deploying a destination charger, even though BW in KW and Woodstock have them...

Yeah, unfortunately there's not a lot to do at our office parking lot. There are a couple of 30 amp ChargePoint units at the Cambridge Centre mall at Hespeler Rd. & Bishop St. A lot slower than my 80 amp units, but at least there's a mall and restaurants nearby.