Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charger not compatible?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this a bug on the Tesla site? I included my mobile charger with the sale my Model S, as I use a wall charger at home and destination charger at work. I do like having a mobile charger just in case, do use it at my vacation home.

I am on the Tesla site to order a doc and charger but it’s telling me the charger isn’t compatible with my car? That can’t be, can it?

7EBFF8A1-7D41-40B9-9FD3-8D7D835DC699.jpeg

That can't be right. Why don't you just call someone at Tesla and ask them? Sorry, perverse humor on my side. No way to contact anyone when you do an order like that, is there?

If it was me I would go by the local service center and just walk in and ask. The salt lake city service center was great for me when I was on a vacation once with a problem.

That can't be right. Why don't you just call someone at Tesla and ask them? Sorry, perverse humor on my side. No way to contact anyone when you do an order like that, is there?

If it was me I would go by the local service center and just walk in and ask. The salt lake city service center was great for me when I was on a vacation once with a problem.
The Salt Lake service center is great, but about 40 minutes from me. They just opened up a new one right by me and my rep confirmed they sell them "over the counter"...both the charger and the fob. I've got to get some delivery issues resolved next week so I'll just grab one then.

Reactions: henderrj