Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging at 80% [is my range at 80% normal?]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
your driving speed, head wind, weight you carrying in the car plus the external temperature and ambient conditions since they all contribute to power consumption and hence the available range ,. So it is not possible to compare directly w/o taking into consideration all the above factors.
Thank you for replying, so you’re saying that all that factors into my charging?

I have a 2020 M3 LR with 19 inch wheels and about 18,000 miles on it. In the winter I get 234 miles of range when charging to 80%. I get a bit more in the summer but can't remember exactly how much more. I couldn't worry about your stats, just have fun with the car
I also have the 19’s, I didn’t know weather can affect the range. But I love this car. Changed my life. I came from the late 90’s import scene.

I also have the 19’s, I didn’t know weather can affect the range. But I love this car. Changed my life. I came from the late 90’s import scene.
I’d suggest keeping the rating to % rather than miles. However, if you want the miles to be (arguably) more accurate, you can change the settings to match your rims.

38C7CEA6-81CF-4BAF-99FC-DBE0A3092257.jpeg

I’d suggest keeping the rating to % rather than miles. However, if you want the miles to be (arguably) more accurate, you can change the settings to match your rims.

View attachment 898329

View attachment 898329
Thank you all for the knowledge your sharing. Much better than the some groups on Facebook when all they do is bash you for being a noob while learning on the job.

Reactions: Black306