Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging at a Walgreens in Foxfield, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning, just on a whim, we decided to find the nearest Walgreens that had an L2 charger, which happened to be at 16440 E. Arapahoe Rd., Foxfield, CO 80016 (http://www.recargo.com/sites/4889). It is just east of the intersection of Parker Road and Arapahoe, for people in the Denver area.

It is a standard SemaCharge L2 charger that puts out 6000 watts, and it worked just fine. It is also free. I also wanted to show my wife how to use the Tesla adapter, so that the public charger world work on the Tesla. We were only plugged in for about five minutes.

We plugged in, took some pictures, and then went in to buy some stuff. I made a special point to tell the manager that I was plugged in with my Tesla electric car, and that I appreciated it. Even though L2 charging stations are slow for a Tesla, I think it is a good idea to try to use them when you get a chance, and to make sure and tell the business that has them about it.

This morning, just on a whim, we decided to find the nearest Walgreens that had an L2 charger, which happened to be at 16440 E. Arapahoe Rd., Foxfield, CO 80016 (http://www.recargo.com/sites/4889). It is just east of the intersection of Parker Road and Arapahoe, for people in the Denver area.

It is a standard SemaCharge L2 charger that puts out 6000 watts, and it worked just fine. It is also free. I also wanted to show my wife how to use the Tesla adapter, so that the public charger world work on the Tesla. We were only plugged in for about five minutes.

We plugged in, took some pictures, and then went in to buy some stuff. I made a special point to tell the manager that I was plugged in with my Tesla electric car, and that I appreciated it. Even though L2 charging stations are slow for a Tesla, I think it is a good idea to try to use them when you get a chance, and to make sure and tell the business that has them about it.

What was the charge speed?