Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging at DFW Airport

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed that Plugshare no longer shows charging available in short-term parking at DFW. No Level 2 nor Level 1, both of which used to be on the site. Anyone have any insight as to why they're no longer showing?
Likely because you have your filters set incorrectly.

plugshare dfw airport.jpeg

Oddly, the DFW airport chargers nor outlets show up on my mobile app (I did triple check the filters), but do show up on my computer....

When charging at the SemaConnect chargers in short-term parking, does anyone one know if you actually have to have a SemaConnect account? There are apparently no fees when charging there, so I'd prefer not to give my credit card and personal information if I don't have to.

Oddly, the DFW airport chargers nor outlets show up on my mobile app (I did triple check the filters), but do show up on my computer....

When charging at the SemaConnect chargers in short-term parking, does anyone one know if you actually have to have a SemaConnect account? There are apparently no fees when charging there, so I'd prefer not to give my credit card and personal information if I don't have to.

I charged this week at a Level 2 charger near A20. No need to have an account. Just plug in. When I arrived on Monday I was the only electric car in the four available spaces; when i returned there was also a Model S charging and two free spaces.

I felt kind of bad that I parked for 2.5 days but really only needed 6 hours of charging (120 mile to home; charging at 20 miles per hour). Fortunately I doubt I blocked anyone else from charging.

I charged this week at a Level 2 charger near A20. No need to have an account. Just plug in. When I arrived on Monday I was the only electric car in the four available spaces; when i returned there was also a Model S charging and two free spaces.

I felt kind of bad that I parked for 2.5 days but really only needed 6 hours of charging (120 mile to home; charging at 20 miles per hour). Fortunately I doubt I blocked anyone else from charging.
There are numerous wall outlets in the new Terminal A garage -- on future visits, you can use one of those without worrying about blocking the L2 chargers.

Reactions: Matt L