TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Charging at Home (Charger Issue)

Discussion in 'Model S' started by r1200gs4ok, Dec 4, 2019.

1. r1200gs4ok

r1200gs4ok Active Member

I am charging at home and looked at the TeslaFi charging summary.....I noticed this and wondered if I have a bad charger.....the times before had no current interruptions and several afterwards were good.....but then this came up again...I first thought it was voltage drop at main panel but that did not happen.......what is funny about this in that fact that there were symmetrical interruption during the charging time...

Any guesses on what going on......Wall charger is a Tesla home wall charger, professional installed and has a 60a breaker...

Thanks in advance for any ideas.....

Attached Files:

2. 1965Falcon

1965Falcon Member

My guess is it's cold where you live and it's warming up the batteries every now and then during charging.

*** Edit, just noticed you live in California... maybe not!

3. r1200gs4ok

r1200gs4ok Active Member

I live in SoCal (Irvine).....temp has been 50s to mid 60s last few weeks......Garage kept......