Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging at Tesla service or store in Scottsdale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know the type of chargers and available hours for chargers at:

Tesla service center in Scottsdale

Tesla showroom in Scottsdale

Drove by the Service Center but didn't go in, but I suspect they have a couple HPWCs around, maybe one available to use 24/7. You can call them at 480-361-0036. Ask for Tim.

Was at Scottsdale showroom this past weekend. They have a couple (?) HPWCs and a roadster charger with a Model S adapter plugged into it. Seems like they leave the adapter hooked on all the time any more. They charge their half dozen demo cars all day and all night, so a quick drop in visit to the showroom gets you a moved car and free use whenever you want it. If you plan to be there after hours, they will move a car and put a cone in place to save you room. I have used their chargers whenever I go to Scottsdale for the last year. Phone Gavin at 480-946-3735.

I believe Scottsdale service has one or more HPWCs, but they are behind closed doors and used for new deliveries. I think it would be a good idea to have several HPWCs out back and in the open for owners to use. The closest supercharger is 50 miles away in Buckeye, so public HPWCs in Scottsdale would be very useful.

I believe Scottsdale service has one or more HPWCs, but they are behind closed doors and used for new deliveries. I think it would be a good idea to have several HPWCs out back and in the open for owners to use. The closest supercharger is 50 miles away in Buckeye, so public HPWCs in Scottsdale would be very useful.

That would be extremely useful for anyone traveling north to, say, Flagstaff, from points south (Tucson, etc.). Anthem would be better still...at least until something is put in around Cordes Junction.

Scottsdale service center told me that they would love to add HPWCs for public use outside, but to do so would require a massive electrical upgrade at a very high cost. If anyone knows of decently sized, EV friendly businesses, please send an email to Nicholas Thompson, Service Manager in Scottsdale. He said that Tesla is giving away HPWCs to businesses with a decent amount of traffic and who are willing to install them and make them available.

[email protected]