TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Charging Between Ellensburg and Pullman

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by rolosrevenge, Apr 21, 2014.

1. rolosrevenge

rolosrevenge Dr. EVS

So my boss wants to drive his S 60 from Seattle to Pullman. After the supercharger in Ellensburg it's 192 miles to Pullman, which is cutting it close. Does anyone know of any level 2 chargers in Othello, Royal City, or Colfax? Just 20 minutes at a 240V - 30A would probably give sufficient buffer to make the trip.

2. qwk

qwk Model S P2681

It's a charging wasteland out there. RV parks are his best bet. There is one in Dayton that has had a few Tesla's charge there.

3. rolosrevenge

rolosrevenge Dr. EVS

On the plus side, it is very flat out there once he gets over Rye Grass Hill, so if he does a range charge and keeps it at 55 he should be able to pull it off in one shot.

4. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

There's a 60A charger in Kennewick.

5. Pricee2

Pricee2 Member

#5 Pricee2, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
    A little ways east of Royal City there is a golf course that has RV spots but I don't know if they have 14-50s. I think it is at Dodson Road.

It is the Royal City public golf course and RV park on Dodson Road.

6. rolosrevenge

rolosrevenge Dr. EVS

That is too far out of the way to make it useful.

7. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Different strokes I suppose.

8. PhilBa

PhilBa Active Member

There are several options at Moses Lake on I90. Plugshare B your friend. I know it's a bit out of the way but it's only 132 miles from ML to Pullman. And on I90 you can drive faster...

9. qwk

qwk Model S P2681

Where do you guys charge in Pullman?