Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging cable - doesn't come with the Model 3 anymore?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This must have been discussed before I am sure. But we took delivery of our new Model 3 Performance yesterday!!
All is great, but Tesla told us that they DO NOT supply the charging cable with the model 3 anymore?

Can anybody confirm if that is true, and Tesla is trying to save money on a $5 cable with a $60K+ car?
The actual length of the cable I need to source, if I need to buy it myself since Tesla is out of stock.
I am looking for the USD to lighting cable with that 90 degree angle.
Thanks!!

This must have been discussed before I am sure. But we took delivery of our new Model 3 Performance yesterday!!
All is great, but Tesla told us that they DO NOT supply the charging cable with the model 3 anymore?

Can anybody confirm if that is true, and Tesla is trying to save money on a $5 cable with a $60K+ car?
The actual length of the cable I need to source, if I need to buy it myself since Tesla is out of stock.
I am looking for the USD to lighting cable with that 90 degree angle.
Thanks!!

Did not come with usb cables. Anyone who can probably will drop in a wireless charging pad, and the Y now includes that standard.