Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Cable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took my delivery on Friday!!
Now that the new model 3 doesn't come with the phone charging cables, can anyone recommend me a compatible aftermarket charging cable for both usbc(pixel 2 xl) and lightning (iPhone x)

Our existing cables are not 90 degrees so it won't fit in the compartment and the Tesla shop items are out of stock..

I saw a few Amazon entries but im skeptical about their fit on the 90 degree end since they seem to have a slightly wider housing usually

Unfortunately my pixel doesn't have wireless charging so that cool wireless mat is not an option for me.. my next phone will likely not have wireless charging capabilities as well if pixel 4a will be similar to pixel 3a

I live in the Vancouver Richmond area so if you got yours from a local shop in the area im all ears as well

Also, while we're on the subject of phone charging cables and USBs.. I was wondering if you guys also have any recommendations with USB splitter? And if they will work/damage the car USB ports?

Reason im im ask because we do wanna charge both our phones but we also want to have a 3rd slot for sentry/dashcam mode

Thanks for help!