Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging challenges

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Taking a holiday in Gangneung this weekend. The electric charger at hotel St Johns is NOT Tesla compatible. Had to go to hotel Lakai to get to the Tesla supercharger. Curious to see how much we have to pay for 30 minutes in their partying lot.

only one of the SC stations had a plug that was compatible with out 2020 3.

At least we can watch Netflix while we charge!

Last edited:
Reactions: kaidou
I need more posts to post pictures but Dangjin was in the middle of a car wash. I wouldn't go there from Seoul just to charge but it's good for those in the Humphreys and Osan area. Just across the Seohae bridge.

Best place to charge if driving to the beaches at Mallinpo and Anmyeondo.

Reactions: New_Old_Stock
Dangjin is like 1 hour away from Humphreys, even further from Osan lol. Suwon would be close no? I guess almost the same. maybe less traffic going to Dangjin

Dangjin definitely has less traffic and Superchargers less crowded than Suwon. Just sometimes washed car owners park it in our charging spaces. Yeah, I wanted to edit Osan after reading it over but couldn't. Tesla needs more in places outside of Seoul, period. They also need more than 4 per spot.

From my understanding, charging at third party stations, the ones scattered all over Korea we can only use specific cards to pay for the charging.

How can I sign up for these cards, and how would I know which station needs which card?

From my understanding, charging at third party stations, the ones scattered all over Korea we can only use specific cards to pay for the charging.

How can I sign up for these cards, and how would I know which station needs which card?

There is the PlugShare App, that shows the location of many charge points in Korea, however most entries have few if any pictures or Check-ins. Are there any other Korea specific charge point locating apps?