Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging complete at 93%. Not funnny!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
updated to the latest ho ho firmware and as I have a trip, charged to 100%. The charge stopped short at 93%. This is a first. My 90% till last week was 234 miles!! Check the attached thumbnail

Attachments

• DC07B0C5-D4D0-419E-B341-C4FFC3FE639A.jpeg
    DC07B0C5-D4D0-419E-B341-C4FFC3FE639A.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 123
I get a charging interruption on my phone if that happens. Interesting the main screen goes from 1 hour remaining to calculating time remaining to charge complete rather quickly if I unplug and plug it back or change the charge limit from 90 to 100 to force additional charge

I get a charging interruption on my phone if that happens. Interesting the main screen goes from 1 hour remaining to calculating time remaining to charge complete rather quickly if I unplug and plug it back or change the charge limit from 90 to 100 to force additional charge
But have you been able to get it to continue charging again? My point is, were you able to find a solution to get it to charge to full or are you “stuck”?

09B5B047-DBC8-466F-A521-1A1F9E2FC17D.jpeg I am stuck. see the screen shot where it shows the charge is set all the way to the right but the screen shows the charge completed. Here is another view using the other app. Set at 100% charge but could only charge 93%. Tried several time to recharge. No luck.