Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Concerns; Challenging Townhome Situation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
--UPDATE--

The saga continues. Spurred by the miserable charging situation here, we've decided to move and have taken steps toward that end. Already got new paint, new carpet, all new toilets and fixtures, reglazed the bathrooms, and we've sorted and handled all trash, junk, donations, and items to store. Listing this Thursday with walkthroughs all weekend. All pre-approved with the loan so once we sell this place we'll be on our way.

Whew! While my frustration with the lack of charging options triggered the idea to move, it'll be nice to finally have a driveway, backyard, and no shared walls along with a bit more space. Can't wait.

I hope my next post is from the new place where I'll reveal the city we end up in. Then we can see who my new Tesla neighbors are.

--UPDATE--

The saga continues. Spurred by the miserable charging situation here, we've decided to move and have taken steps toward that end. Already got new paint, new carpet, all new toilets and fixtures, reglazed the bathrooms, and we've sorted and handled all trash, junk, donations, and items to store. Listing this Thursday with walkthroughs all weekend. All pre-approved with the loan so once we sell this place we'll be on our way.

Whew! While my frustration with the lack of charging options triggered the idea to move, it'll be nice to finally have a driveway, backyard, and no shared walls along with a bit more space. Can't wait.

I hope my next post is from the new place where I'll reveal the city we end up in. Then we can see who my new Tesla neighbors are.
I hear this is a great time be a seller!

Reactions: Spacep0d
I hear this is a great time be a seller!
Haha indeed it is. 32 offers and we found a buyer in two days paying a good bit over ask. Trouble is, we were in the same position as buyers. I say 'were' because we found a gorgeous place—and our first single family home is under contract!

More later. All I can say this....bye bye trickle-charging! :D