Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Error-No Power

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2018 MX and my vehicle is currently at body shop for a minor repair to rear bumper. The last few nights when the repair shop manager has plugged it in to charge using mobile connector he is receiving Charging Error No Power. He has tried switching mobile connector to other outlets within his shop but with no success on charging my MX. The shop manager further stated that the same mobile connector works on two other Tesla's currently at his shop. The mobile connector did work with my vehicle the first few nights while at the shop but nothing the last three evening. Has anyone experienced this issue and if so, what was the cause and outcome?

I have a 2018 MX and my vehicle is currently at body shop for a minor repair to rear bumper. The last few nights when the repair shop manager has plugged it in to charge using mobile connector he is receiving Charging Error No Power. He has tried switching mobile connector to other outlets within his shop but with no success on charging my MX. The shop manager further stated that the same mobile connector works on two other Tesla's currently at his shop. The mobile connector did work with my vehicle the first few nights while at the shop but nothing the last three evening. Has anyone experienced this issue and if so, what was the cause and outcome?
What is the current state of charge?