Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging error

Jaycha2

Mar 22, 2020
Fl
My car was plugged into Nema 14-50 homecharger. The charging was complete. When i opened the door i got 2 errors

1) unable to charge - bad cable connection
2) unable to charge - check charging equipment

the error went away and i was able to charge the car without any issue. Just wondering if the group has seen similar error pop up?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 32

L_Mont

Jun 18, 2020
Atlanta, GA
I had this problem with the mobile connector that came with the car. The communication pins in the connector were mis-aligned. The SC replaced the mobile connector and all is OK now.

Reactions: Jaycha2

AZKoby

Mar 23, 2020
Mesa, AZ
I had this problem after a software update on the car. I had to call Tesla, They helped me connect my wall charger to my interenet and they pushed out a software update to the charger. No issues since then.
I'll save you some time. 650-681-6133 Option #3

Reactions: Jaycha2

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC