Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

charging etiquette

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lee Garden SC is always full. I regularly check the APP of Lee Garden and notice that. I would wonder whether there are actually so many Tesla go there for charging or simply one or two parked on the SC slots without movement.

To my surprise, the Model S owners at Lee Gardens often charge and move immediately, though there are always some exceptions, and one is more than enough to ruin your day.

I must admit that my information is from the smartphone APP of Lee Garden. If the information from the smartphone APP is incorrect, then my concern is invalid. As the time posting this message, the 2 SC in Lee Garden are fully occupied.

one is more than enough to ruin your day.

I'm just less than 3k away from Lee Garden unless I can go there when the parking opens for biz in the morning. CWB is so congested getting into Lee Garden is a risky thing even if you know from the App that one bay is available. On your way going there you may find another Model S in front of you in the jammed traffic.