TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Charging in Louisville KY

Discussion in 'Charging Standards and Infrastructure' started by deenitaylor, Jul 10, 2014.

1. deenitaylor

deenitaylor New Member

Traveling to Louisville KY. Anyone know options to charge my Tesla while there? Thanks

2. Rifleman

Rifleman Now owns 2 Model S's!!!

There is not much in Louisville. There is one place on plugshare that has a HPWC, and one other that has a 14-50. Both are "call before you come" locations. One of the U of L garages also has some 30 amp j1772 chargers. Other than that, there is not much. Check out plugshare to get the specifics. Louisville is a city that really needs some destination charging options, and could really use a supercharger.

3. caddieo

caddieo Member

The 2014 TM SC map does show a red dot that appears to be Louisville. Maybe somebody could follow up on that.

4. invisik

invisik Member

I'm passing through Indianapolis and Louisville to Nashville later this month.... Looking for a "decent" hotel for overnight in Indianapolis with onsite or charging within walking distance and anything good you find at 80amp in Louisville......

-m