TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Charging in Potsdam, NY

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by dj905, Jul 7, 2014.

1. dj905

dj905 Member

Jan 16, 2010
    GTA, Canada
    I am going to be visiting the Adirondacks later this month, and plan to stay in Potsdam for a couple of days. Has anyone charged their Model S at the university in town?
  2. Panicopticon

Panicopticon Member

May 24, 2014
    Syracuse, NY, USA
    Clarkson grad here, looks like the chargers are in the parking lot next to Snell hall. Its a nice, safe campus, filled with engineers. I'm sure they'll be very curious, and know what you've got. Bonus, the chargers sponsored by National Grid are (almost always) free. Looks like a few miles down the road in Canton you could charge at both St. Lawrence University and SUNY Canton.

Can't say I've charged at of those in particular, mostly cause I haven't been back to campus since I got my Roadster.

Its a nice area, lots to do.
  3. thelastdeadmouse

Apr 11, 2012
    Potsdam, New York
    I've never charged at any of these campus chargers, not particularly useful for a local who has no reason to be on campus. If all else fails I have a 4.8kw charger at work, 110's at home, and some 220v outlets that I'd never had the chance to test. :biggrin: