TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Charging in Potsdam, NY

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by dj905, Jul 7, 2014.

1. dj905

dj905 Member

I am going to be visiting the Adirondacks later this month, and plan to stay in Potsdam for a couple of days. Has anyone charged their Model S at the university in town?

2. Panicopticon

Panicopticon Member

Clarkson grad here, looks like the chargers are in the parking lot next to Snell hall. Its a nice, safe campus, filled with engineers. I'm sure they'll be very curious, and know what you've got. Bonus, the chargers sponsored by National Grid are (almost always) free. Looks like a few miles down the road in Canton you could charge at both St. Lawrence University and SUNY Canton.

Can't say I've charged at of those in particular, mostly cause I haven't been back to campus since I got my Roadster.

Its a nice area, lots to do.

3. thelastdeadmouse

I've never charged at any of these campus chargers, not particularly useful for a local who has no reason to be on campus. If all else fails I have a 4.8kw charger at work, 110's at home, and some 220v outlets that I'd never had the chance to test. :biggrin: