Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Superchargers can be displayed right on the map (red lightning bolts) alongside any chargers you have visited (gray lightning bolts). For ones you haven't been to, click Chargers under Places. That said, you can view PlugShare in the car or just take a look at it on occasion using a smart phone.

Is there a way to show the charging stations on the nav system without using the trip planner feature? I keep the nav system "up" even without a destination - but the charge stations aren't displayed.
The button which shows (or hides) charging stations in the nav app is located in the upper right corner, to the right of where you enter a destination, and has an icon that looks like a lightning bolt. Sounds like you might have toggled this button off without realizing it.

Is the routing through SC's with optimum charge times working? I remember seeing some posts a while back that it was producing bizarre routes and telling folks to turn around and charge at the SC they were just leaving.

Is the routing through SC's with optimum charge times working? I remember seeing some posts a while back that it was producing bizarre routes and telling folks to turn around and charge at the SC they were just leaving.

I had that happen a couple of times during a recent FL to IL round trip. I soon noted that it did not happen if you clicked "continue trip" when programming for the next SC while charging at the current one.

I had that happen a couple of times during a recent FL to IL round trip. I soon noted that it did not happen if you clicked "continue trip" when programming for the next SC while charging at the current one.

I've had it do that even when clicking continue trip leaving Savannah and heading to St. Augustine. It was fine for 15 minutes then wanted me to turn around. I was on 6.2's 2.5.71 at that time if it makes a difference.