Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Miles in Loot Box

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you leasing? If so it doesn't appear in the app, but if you log into your Tesla.com account they should appear there.

I charged when I first got the car, so now if I go I to Payment Details on Tesla.com it shows payment history. The super charging I did has a value of 0 and shows how many credits I have left.

Its not very user friendly.

I am unable to see how many free supercharging miles I have left on my apps loot box...anyone else able to see this or is this in different place? Thanks.
I’ve just checked and mine are still showing in my Loot Box. You can also see them on your Tesla account webpage under Manage - History where it also shows your supercharger use history.

Are you leasing? If so it doesn't appear in the app, but if you log into your Tesla.com account they should appear there.

I charged when I first got the car, so now if I go I to Payment Details on Tesla.com it shows payment history. The super charging I did has a value of 0 and shows how many credits I have left.

Its not very user friendly.

Hi yes I am a lease customer so that would explain it then. I can see credit in kWh remaining on website but do not get informed when any new supercharger miles are added through my referral code...thats assuming they actually are being added!

Hi yes I am a lease customer so that would explain it then. I can see credit in kWh remaining on website but do not get informed when any new supercharger miles are added through my referral code...thats assuming they actually are being added!
You don't get told when new referral miles are added, although you can see when a referral vehicle has been delivered. The two are not the same and you need to check to see whether miles were added when the delivery was made. I am pursuing Tesla for 4000 missing miles at the moment - it's only been 3 months so far, so early days in the Tesla customer service response index.

• Funny
Reactions: Roy W.
You don't get told when new referral miles are added, although you can see when a referral vehicle has been delivered. The two are not the same and you need to check to see whether miles were added when the delivery was made. I am pursuing Tesla for 4000 missing miles at the moment - it's only been 3 months so far, so early days in the Tesla customer service response index.

Ok thanks I can see I have confirmed deliveries in my website account but I cant see anywhere where I can check to see if the miles were actually added when the deliveries were made. Looks like I will also have to chase Tesla as sure I am missing some too!