Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging near Glacier NP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have looked at this trip multiple times, wanting to drive through rather than up and back. A supercharger in Kalispell would certainly make Glacier National park a much more accessible trip. Doesn’t seem to be on the list of sites in the future though. Seems like a major park to be kept so isolated from fast charging.
Did you get your vote in for new locations ?

Supercharger Voting | Tesla

I can highly recommend the Sky Eco cabins in Coram, WY. We stayed here 4 days, and it was in a perfect location 5 miles from the parks west entrance. They have 2 Tesla chargers that put out 48 amps at 230v. Every morning I had a full charge to begin looking at more of the park. The cabins look primitive, but have microwave, range, full bathroom, 50 inch TV , high speed wifi, and comfortable beds. Their general store with snacks, drinks, and a few food items was next door. Great for a couple on a long road trip. Here's a fisheye view of the Going To The Sun road going toward Logan Pass and looking at Heavenly Mt.

Sky Eco does a bit of business with people reserving charging times during the day. I'm not sure what the cost is there, as my charging was included in the room rate.

View attachment 839673
Thank you for the shoutout. We are trying to become "the Tesla place for couples" in Glacier. Kind of nice to wake up every day to a full charge. :)