Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging options near Angel's Envy in Louisville, KY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heading to Nashville this week, with stop in Louisville, KY to visit Angel's Envy distillery. Expect to be at Angel's for over an hour.

I'm looking for EV charging options with-in walking distance of Angel's (500 East Main St.)

I would appear the Kentucky Science Center, located at 727 West Main Street, may have 2 stations available in the parking behind the center; lot at the intersection of River Rd and Eight Street.

To date, I've either charged via Tesla destination chargers or Super Charger stations. While there is a SC along the way to Nashville, I would like to leverage the car's "idle time" during tour.

Appreciate all recommendations!

pedriscoll, thank you for the response and I agree, the SC isn't that far away. Again, just trying to leverage idle time as my current ABRP plan indicates no more that 15min stop at the Louisville SC.

Ideally, if I can grab juice at the lot behind the science center, great!

My local grocery store, Dorothy Lane Market, has destination chargers setup at 72 amps. based on data logged at Teslafi.com, yield is about about 1 mile per minute of charge.

Heading to Nashville this week, with stop in Louisville, KY to visit Angel's Envy distillery. Expect to be at Angel's for over an hour.

I'm looking for EV charging options with-in walking distance of Angel's (500 East Main St.)

I would appear the Kentucky Science Center, located at 727 West Main Street, may have 2 stations available in the parking behind the center; lot at the intersection of River Rd and Eight Street.

To date, I've either charged via Tesla destination chargers or Super Charger stations. While there is a SC along the way to Nashville, I would like to leverage the car's "idle time" during tour.

Appreciate all recommendations!

I'm Jealous....