Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging rate on Clipper Creek LCS-25

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an Clipper Creek LSC-25 installed on a 30 amp circuit (with 25 amp breaker) in my garage for my Volt. Have had it almost 5 years. It's bullet proof. I know it's max output is 20amps, but obviously my Volt won't pull that. I know I get about 11MPH.

A military buddy and his wife will be spending a day with us on their cross country trip in their S85 and I was wondering what sort of charge rate they will get when they plug in. I'd like to send them on their way with a full charge the next morning.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I have an Clipper Creek LSC-25 installed on a 30 amp circuit (with 25 amp breaker) in my garage for my Volt. Have had it almost 5 years. It's bullet proof. I know it's max output is 20amps, but obviously my Volt won't pull that. I know I get about 11MPH.

A military buddy and his wife will be spending a day with us on their cross country trip in their S85 and I was wondering what sort of charge rate they will get when they plug in. I'd like to send them on their way with a full charge the next morning.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, if you have a 25 amp breaker, you don't have a 30 amp circuit, you have a 25 amp circuit.

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H