Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Request Dubbo to Toowoomba

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am going to a Borders Reunion in June this year at Dubbo (from Melboutrne). Ill be OK to Dubbo using SC until turn-off at Gundagai and can stay and charge at my sister's place near Young. Ill charge at my accom near Dubbo and after will go on to Qld to visit family & friends. There is charging at Toowoomba but here is a drought for power for the 700ks. Ill have all sorts of charging eqpt Chardemo Menekes 3 pin 4 pin & 5 pin plugs for the portable charger and my 3kW "if all fails" Honda Cyclo gen set (transported dry-fuel in Jerry can) Does anyone have contacts in this area? Id rather not go to PM SC which is possibly doable at 600ks

[
Petersons fails the IC test ie if a trip in my IC Peugeot Diesel (5 l/100ks $50 to go 1000k) is overall cheaper to go from A to B I use it. This test means Id have to bring along my own Red Bulls equiv sourced from Aldi rather then buy expensive coffee. Coles Xpress has 50c coffee in store though at Euroa. Id have to find a cheap pub to stay at and hope they'd let me charge o'night at 10A..

Armidale has quite a big showground. My niece went to Pony Camp there. A few on this forum have found 32A 3 phase at other big showgrounds like Coffs and Dubbo. Maybe Armidale is similar?

Last edited: