Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Schedule

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone got an alternative to TeslaFi for stop/start charging? I can schedule to start at 00:30 on Octopus but have to estimate % charge at the end to try get it to stop near 04:30. It'll be nice to take out the guess-work.

Anyone got an alternative to TeslaFi for stop/start charging? I can schedule to start at 00:30 on Octopus but have to estimate % charge at the end to try get it to stop near 04:30. It'll be nice to take out the guess-work.

Most charge points offer scheduling. The previous issue whereby the M3 didn't respond to external control has been resolved in a software update (24.6.4 I think). Teslafi was only required because it has API access.

What's the issue with TeslaFi?
Cant justify the price for just stop/start charging

Most charge points offer scheduling. The previous issue whereby the M3 didn't respond to external control has been resolved in a software update (24.6.4 I think). Teslafi was only required because it has API access.
I'm with Pod Point and I don't think they offer it on their 'Smart' chargers. In fact, it can't even chart power draw/hour, only per charge.

ev.energy app
Downloaded this, connected. Doesn't work. Gives error. Going to try again.