Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Station Map

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So there is this beautiful charging station map on our Tesla's that show all of the nearby stations, what their max capacity is, charge rate, and how many stalls are available. I can't seem to find this page however, online. Does anyone know where/have a link to where I can look at this data while not in my car? I still haven't gotten my 240v outlet installed and due to all of the driving lately, was down to less than 30% charge yesterday. Charging on 120v, 12amp doesn't get me much, but I'll be likely driving 60+ miles tomorrow, and if I don't get the station installed tomorrow, then another 50-60 miles the next day. In the mean time, I'm putting back in 40 miles or less, so I may need to use a charge station before hand.

It'd be nice to be able to look it up without getting in the car, to see what my local stations are and current capacity to see if it's worth making the trip, rather than having to go back to the car every time to check.

I saw that, but it only tells me status. It doesn't tell me what speed it can charge at, or fees etc. There are a mix of some that are like 75kw, and others that are 150kw out here. I'd prefer to take it to a 150kw if I'm going to do a supercharge. Time is always important to a business owner ;)

That, and when I click on the link in the tesla app to try to get more detail, it just said that it was sent to the car. It doesn't tell me where in the city it is. Some of the cities are 15 minutes to get to one side of the city, and 40 to get to the other.

I saw that, but it only tells me status. It doesn't tell me what speed it can charge at, or fees etc. There are a mix of some that are like 75kw, and others that are 150kw out here. I'd prefer to take it to a 150kw if I'm going to do a supercharge. Time is always important to a business owner ;)
The official supercharger map and the list show nearby amenities and the max charge power when you click on a station (although it still shows 120kW instead of the new 150kW speed for the faster chargers). The available stall status is not available online.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Rocky_H
That, and when I click on the link in the tesla app to try to get more detail, it just said that it was sent to the car. It doesn't tell me where in the city it is. Some of the cities are 15 minutes to get to one side of the city, and 40 to get to the other.
Must be nice to have so many superchargers in your area that you don’t even know where all of them are!

Seriously, just tap on a supercharger icon to navigate to it. That will tell you exactly where it is and how long it takes to get there.