Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Stats in App reporting question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the Tesla App. under Statistics there are 4 categories. Home, Supercharger, Work & Home. I charge using a 14-50 plugged directly into a receptacle. I have only used a Supercharger once.

My question???
All my charge stats while plugged in at Home show up under Other (93%) not Home & 7% shows up under Supercharger which is correct.

Does anyone know why stats wouldn’t show up under Home?

Thanks

i have same issue, what is happening for me is my home address is 'pinned' on the map as the very centre of my house, and my car is approx. 10m from my hours under a carport, so when the car is charging the app does not recognise where the car is parked as though it is at home, (even though it is!)...i have tried to play with pinning in the app and on my contact card but still not being recognised, so all charging is at 'Other' and does not pick up all the different metrics i have inputted into the app (time of use etc)...unsure where else to chase a solution for this

Upvote 0
In the Tesla App. under Statistics there are 4 categories. Home, Supercharger, Work & Home. I charge using a 14-50 plugged directly into a receptacle. I have only used a Supercharger once.

My question???
All my charge stats while plugged in at Home show up under Other (93%) not Home & 7% shows up under Supercharger which is correct.

Thanks

My question???

Thanks

When looking at your cell phone Tesla app, see what your address is under “Location”. Does it match with what is assigned to Home on the Tesla Navigation?

Upvote 0
I'm having this same issue and I'm at a loss here. I suspect it has to do with the fact that I'm now using an adapter to charge at home (just installed a new ChargePoint charger that requires using the adapter).

At first I thought it was a location-related bug in the newest software release, but using my Tesla mobile charger results in charge stats correctly accruing to "home." It's only when I use the adapter that Tesla accrues those home charging stats to "other."

TBH, it's pretty annoying because it should be location-based, but from what I can tell thus far, it's not.

Upvote 0