Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Stats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a little handy tip, you won't be able to see the charge stats in your app if you're not the main account owner. So if you're an "added driver" it's not there.
On my phone, I can see my 2017 X stats, but I can't see my wife's 2021 3 stats, and it's vice-versa on her phone.
Thats not the case with mine. Wife’s car in her name, mine in company name, and I can see charging stats for both on my app

We have 2x separate accounts, so only our own car shows in the Tesla app however the battery is shared…not sure how Telsa did that but they said it was the best way to do it….we both didn’t care is we shared the one login/cars/battery all together (no privacy issues for us) however Tesla still said it was better to set it up the way we have it now….

Looks like there is so much more they can do to improve things and add new featurea, but it's nice to have a preview of what they're adding.

One bug I found is that their time of use is incorrect. I added my utility provider's seasons and hours for off peak, mid, and peak times. The app looks to try to use this, but it tells me that I spent half my charging time on mid peak.

I can see from my own every monitoring (I have a separate CT loop and logger attached to the hpwc) that charging only happens during off peak. Perhaps thei stats are using the wrong time zone?

Looks like there is so much more they can do to improve things and add new featurea, but it's nice to have a preview of what they're adding.

One bug I found is that their time of use is incorrect. I added my utility provider's seasons and hours for off peak, mid, and peak times. The app looks to try to use this, but it tells me that I spent half my charging time on mid peak.

I can see from my own every monitoring (I have a separate CT loop and logger attached to the hpwc) that charging only happens during off peak. Perhaps thei stats are using the wrong time zone?
It seems to work for me (inasmuch as my charging so far is showing up as 100% off peak, which is correct).

No-one else using seasons?

For reference these are the NSW AusGrid specs. The latest update can handle all of this if it can have 4 seasons.

Winter: 1st June - 31st August Peak: 5pm to 9pm (Monday - Friday) Shoulder: 7am to 5pm and 9pm to 10pm (Monday - Friday) Also 7am to 10pm (Weekends) Off-Peak: 10pm to7 am (Everyday)

Spring: 1st of September - 31st October Shoulder: 7am to 5pm & 8pm to 10pm (Monday - Friday) Also 7am to 10pm (Weekends) Off-Peak: 10pm to 7am (Everyday)

Summer: 1st November - 31st March Peak: 5pm to 9pm (Monday - Friday) Shoulder: 7am to 5pm and 9pm to 10pm (Monday - Friday) Also 7am to 10pm (Weekends) Off-Peak: 10pm to7 am (Everyday)

Autumn 1st April - 31st May Shoulder: 7am to 5pm & 8pm to 10pm (Monday - Friday) Also 7am to 10pm (Weekends) Off-Peak: 10pm to 7am (Everyday)

(Spring and Autumn - Peak is charged at the shoulder rate)

Ok it's not me, 3 seasons is the current limit.

Step 9: If your rate uses ‘Seasons,’ set your season using the handles. Use ‘+’ or ‘–‘ to remove Seasons. Up to three seasons are currently supported. Enter the ‘rate pricing’ for this season. You can set a unique ‘buy’ and ‘sell’ price for each time period, depending on your rate plan.

• Informative
Reactions: Hungry Mile
I forgot what I wrote exactly, something about needing 4 seasons, but just got a response from support

This is C***** B***** from the Powerwall Support team in Energy Customer Support. Thank you so much for reaching out. We are still adding features to the Rate Plan Manager mode. I will send this over as a feature request.

Reactions: Vostok