Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging stats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't for the life of me find any charging stats in the app. Can anyone tell me where they are? On the main charging screen it just shows the car charging and time remaining. No history. If I go to account there's a charging history section but nothing shows up. It's blank. I keep seeing and hearing that you can get data and even enter your electric provider and get cost info. Where? What am I missing?

I can't for the life of me find any charging stats in the app. Can anyone tell me where they are? On the main charging screen it just shows the car charging and time remaining. No history. If I go to account there's a charging history section but nothing shows up. It's blank. I keep seeing and hearing that you can get data and even enter your electric provider and get cost info. Where? What am I missing?
Under security

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220226-161103_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220226-161103_Tesla.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 146
I have the android version. Delete your app and reinstall it, you should get the newest app.
Nope. Well at least I'm not crazy lol. Nothing. It's bizarre. It's like I am the only one who doesn't have it in my app. How is that even possible???

Bottom of screen app version says 2021.43.102 straight from the google play store.

Last edited:
I’ve got my tesla via a lease company & I don’t see the option for charging history of the car or the option to add a driver ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I see a very incomplete history of charging for the tesla wall charger I have (it doesn’t show the main charge times I’ve scheduled with the car, only the odd times I’ve tested the charger for 1 minute to show people how it works)🤦🏽‍♂️

What am I missing here? Both car & app are up to date, not sure how to get (car: 2022.28.2) (app is latest iOS version)