Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging Tesla Logo flashes green for one minute then goes blank

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I plugged the MC into my MYLR, it lights blue then flashes green as the car charges.
After about 1 minute, the green flash stops and the light goes blank, even though the car still charges per the APP and the ammeter on my 240VAC feed.
Is that (green flashing stopping) an undocumented feature? The MC manual says that it should keep flashing green during all the charging time.

sure, that is what it is designed to do.... assuming I understand your post fully. If the manual says that, then it must be wrong. All 3 of my various models do what you say and at superchargers I see other cars doing the same thing. Wouldn't be the first time the manual is wrong. :)

When I plugged the MC into my MYLR, it lights blue then flashes green as the car charges.
After about 1 minute, the green flash stops and the light goes blank, even though the car still charges per the APP and the ammeter on my 240VAC feed.
Is that (green flashing stopping) an undocumented feature? The MC manual says that it should keep flashing green during all the charging time.
Unless the Tesla Model Yis set to lock as you walk away. There is no visible indicator flashing on the charge port when the Tesla Model Y is locked.

• Informative
Reactions: Rocky_H