Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging @ TMC Connect

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last time there were ~10 Blink J1772 stations. As well as a few NEMA 14-50 plugs set up for the event. I would imagine a little bit of 'all of the above' charging solutions will be available. Bring your UMC (with all the adapters you have) and your J1772 adapter and you will be more than set.

This year we put most of our resources in the charging available at the track, which is just 9 miles away. The charging facilities will be open to all on Friday and Saturday 7am to 7pm (while non-EV specific events are going on). This includes 6 supercharger stalls as well as some Roadster HPCs. It's possible there might be a $10 gate charge, but then you'll get a wrist band that will give you access for the rest of the weekend.

There will also be Level 2 charging available at the hotel, but those who are Supercharger capable should definitely top off at Laguna Seca on their way in.

This year we put most of our resources in the charging available at the track, which is just 9 miles away. The charging facilities will be open to all on Friday and Saturday 7am to 7pm (while non-EV specific events are going on). This includes 6 supercharger stalls as well as some Roadster HPCs. It's possible there might be a $10 gate charge, but then you'll get a wrist band that will give you access for the rest of the weekend.

There will also be Level 2 charging available at the hotel, but those who are Supercharger capable should definitely top off at Laguna Seca on their way in.

That's great news for ReFuel! Too bad on the hours, though. I suspect we won't be able to make it in from the Bay Area by then, the conference on Saturday occupies most of the time, and then I need to be charged up for ReFuel on Sunday. Hopefully I can snag an L2... or get up early to use a Supercharger first thing Sunday morning. I wonder how many Model S are participating in ReFuel.

This year we put most of our resources in the charging available at the track, which is just 9 miles away. The charging facilities will be open to all on Friday and Saturday 7am to 7pm (while non-EV specific events are going on). This includes 6 supercharger stalls as well as some Roadster HPCs.
Are the Roadster HPCs 70A?

It's possible there might be a $10 gate charge, but then you'll get a wrist band that will give you access for the rest of the weekend.
I assume there would be the $10 gate charge to attend on Sunday anyway, correct?

mazda raceway laguna seca just uploaded this photo, not sure if they will be a permanent installation.
10492051_10152621831988410_3424178577799848419_n.jpg