Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging window won't appear on my display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please bear with me as I try to explain this. At the bottom of the center dash display screen there are various menu items. The third from the left side is a button with an upward directed carrot. If I touch this I get another menu list along the bottom. One of the choices is "Charging". This normally opens a charging window on the display with a cartoon of the bottom of the car showing the battery and the 4 wheels. The battery shows the level of charge in green. This window normally appears when I plug in the charger. On my recent trip with many Supercharger way points, this window stopped appearing when the charger was plugged in. If I tried to access using the menus described above, it also would not appear when I tapped "Charging". If I rebooted the system by holding down both rotating knobs on the steering wheel, the charging window would appear for that stop, but at the next Supercharger the same problem would occur. Now I'm back home and the charging window does appear when I plug in my garage charger. I'm not sure what to make of it. Is this a common problem? My searches haven't yielded any answers, though perhaps I'm using the wrong search terms.

• Love
Reactions: CPhoenix