TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Charlotte electrician recommendation

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Isletime, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Isletime

Isletime Member

Just moved to Charlotte and need to get my HPWC installed. Can anyone recommend a good electrician in SE Charlotte or Union county? I may have to get a service upgrade along with a second 200amp panel as part of the install.

Thanks
    Bill

2. Drucifer

Drucifer Active Member

I have an electrician. He is good and fairly priced, but he stays really busy, so it sometimes takes a while to get him. What's your time frame?

BTW, welcome to Charlotte.

3. Isletime

Isletime Member

I'm pretty much living with 110v charging right now. For the most part it's fine, my commute is only ~12 miles. I would love to get it done in the next 4-6 weeks, but I can be flexible for a trusted contractor.

Bill

4. democappy

democappy Member

I used White Electric. He was sort of a mess as far as administrative and organization, but he did a really good job on the actual electrical work and his price was great.

My install was pretty complicated since I have a detached garage. He seemed to be completely slammed with work at the time, but he is definitely very familiar with tesla charger installs.

• Informative x 1