Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Charlotte, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charged yesterday. 1A providing very good Amps and was able to charge to 95% very quickly for my beach trip.

Only negatives:
Sketchy car behind charging station when arriving; later, an ICE vehicle in 3A doing some engine work (and also a sketchy guy) and then when leaving a guy panhandling and looking for money to get to Concord.

First time ever charging at a SC that I've encountered an uncomfortable experience. Glad it was daytime.....

Plus, coffee shop now closed....

• Informative
Reactions: Jonathan Hewitt
IMG_1971.jpg
Remember July 7. Meet 11:30 Hope to see you there.

Reactions: Cyclone
I talked to a Tesla tech yesterday about the reduced Supercharging speeds at Greenville, Asheville, and Charlotte. He said it's a known issue and they have a tech scheduled to repair these locations starting with Charlotte on the 6th and finishing up with Greenville on the 8th.

• Informative
Reactions: X Fan
I talked to a Tesla tech yesterday about the reduced Supercharging speeds at Greenville, Asheville, and Charlotte. He said it's a known issue and they have a tech scheduled to repair these locations starting with Charlotte on the 6th and finishing up with Greenville on the 8th.

Interesting. I got good charge rates the last few times I was there. Guess I got lucky.
IMG_9368.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: supratachophobia