Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Charlotte, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI for anyone traveling through this weekend. Both 3B and 4A would not work for several folks today. Considering how busy this SC has become on a regular basis, having 2 chargers online is causing a major backup to form today.
The last few times I've stopped by that SuC, at least one charger has been offline (and there has been a line of cars waiting). This entire SuC site could use an upgrade/expansion. I'm glad the one on the south side of Charlotte is open now. It's good to have options ;)

The last few times I've stopped by that SuC, at least one charger has been offline (and there has been a line of cars waiting). This entire SuC site could use an upgrade/expansion. I'm glad the one on the south side of Charlotte is open now. It's good to have options ;)
Agreed. Just came through this site yesterday for second time this year (first time was 7 months ago) and this SuC site hasn’t gotten any better... 2 chargers were out then too. Feels like the whole setup needs a refurbishment.

Some positive signs for the Carolina's, but Charlotte specifically.
Tesla has posted a job in late April to get a "Supercharger Installation Manager" or "Installation Manager, Charging Infrastructure"
The Supercharger Installation Manager role entails active program coordination of all deployment phases of Tesla’s Supercharger projects, including construction feasibility diligence, layout and design, utility design and easements, permitting, construction, site commissioning, and closeout. The ideal candidate has relevant hands-on experience managing infrastructure projects (up to thirty projects at one time across multiple states/provinces) and demonstrates a bias to action, logical problem solving, and mastery of a project’s tactical details. Finally, s/he brings high energy and an optimistic approach to fully completing projects in a swift and quality manner.

The listing is here https://www.tesla.com/careers/job/installation-managercharginginfrastructure-62895

Reactions: swengl