Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charlotte, NC Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at my paperwork, and we have VA registration and title. We own two other vehicles that were titled in NC, but we lived there at the time. So I'm not sure if that matters?

Thanks! After not hearing back from my delivery advisor, I decided to improvise and download the Virginia title and registration forms from the DMV site and copy the information over from the North Carolina forms, and then mailed them to Raleigh. We'll find out if that was a good idea or not.

I noticed a couple people in the AWD channel who reserved in June of 2016, and are getting their calls for delivery and next steps. I think they were both in the Boston area. From the small data set on those tracking spreadsheets, NC is one of the longest times from order to delivery. Hopefully some movement will happen soon. Day after day with not a peep from Tesla is frustrating for sure.

Charlotte Waiting Room, I'm here!

Reserved: 3/31/16
Invited to Build: 4/13/18
Configured: 6/27/18
LR, RWD, PUP, EAP, 18" Aero
Obsidian Black

Delivery: 8/27/18
VIN: 701xx

Sure hope I don't get delays, already having to rent a car for a week, to bridge the gap! Selling my 2015 Challenger this week, and hopefully getting my 3 next week.

Charlotte Waiting Room, I'm here!

Reserved: 3/31/16
Invited to Build: 4/13/18
Configured: 6/27/18
LR, RWD, PUP, EAP, 18" Aero
Obsidian Black

Delivery: 8/27/18
Awesome, Congrats. I think you might be the first (or one of the first) Obsidian Black in Charlotte! Is your car in Charlotte already? If so, I may go by to take a look and compare it to standard black (which is what I went with).

Reactions: Sg911
Awesome, Congrats. I think you might be the first (or one of the first) Obsidian Black in Charlotte! Is your car in Charlotte already? If so, I may go by to take a look and compare it to standard black (which is what I went with).
Honestly, I'm not sure. I wouldn't think so, not yet. Delivery is still set 8 days out, and we just finalized those details yesterday. I'd love to think it was, though!

I noticed a couple people in the AWD channel who reserved in June of 2016, and are getting their calls for delivery and next steps. I think they were both in the Boston area. From the small data set on those tracking spreadsheets, NC is one of the longest times from order to delivery. Hopefully some movement will happen soon. Day after day with not a peep from Tesla is frustrating for sure.
I got my replacement VIN issued today. It's in transit with an expected delivery date early in September.

Non owner
Reservation: 04/01/2016
Ordered: 06/27/2018
Configuration: LR, AWD, 19" Sport wheels, EAP, Silver Metallic paint
Pickup: Charlotte, NC
Est. Delivery: Sept-Nov.
First contact ISA: 08/07/2018
Latest contact ISA: 08/11/2018, Car still in transit
VIN: 549xx
Delivery not scheduled yet

Can anyone that's heading to CLT confirm that my car is in for service OR that the back window is cracked/not cracked? I know it might be hard to tell... but I'm hoping it's at least near the service bays. We were told the back window was cracked/chipped on 8/11, and haven't been able to get up with the service dept since.

White
RWD 18" aeros
VIN: 04367x

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.